Saturday, March 14, 2009

Oklahoma!

Last night some of my friends and I got the wonderful opportunity to go see the Snowflake High School production of Oklahoma! It was nice to be able to hang out with my friends, since I don't get to do it very often any more.
*
Here are pictures of all of us together.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
From left to right: First is Michelle and next to her is her sister Gina, then it is me, and then Tahna, and last but not least Emmi.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Oklahoma is about a guy named Curly who loves a girl named Laurey. In fact, they both love each other, but they are too proud to let each other know about it. The rest of the story tells how another man tries to come between them and how they discover they belong together.
*
Here are some pictures I took at the play. Sorry they are not very good.
*
This is Curly and Laurey kissing, when they were sure that they are right for each other.



This is Curly proposing to Laurey.














This was at their reception when Judd was out for revenge.


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
This is them driving off for their honeymoon in their buggy.
*
I thought that this play was very good. I love romances because you never know what is going to happen. I am very glad that I got to go and be with my friends. It was really fun.

No comments: