Monday, March 9, 2009

Fun With Daddy

A few weekends ago my dad came up for a surprising visit. I thought that it was going to be a nice relaxing Saturday on Febuary 21st. So I decided that it would be a nice day to sleep in late. Well, sleeping wasn't going to happen. About 8:30 in the morning my dad called and said that he was up in the mountains, and he invited us to go swimming with him at the hotel that he was staying at. I was very excited, since I don't get to see my daddy very often.
*
It was a very fun time at the pool, playing like old times, throwing each other in the water, having splash wars, and trying to dunk each other in the water. Here are some pictures at the swimming pool.



This is my little brother Dylan taking a dive.







Then on Sunday after we went to church, we decided to go hike the Mogollon Rim. I love to go out there it is always fun and very beautiful.
Here are some pictures that I took at the Rim.






















Our dog Diego came along on the hike with us.


























I am always excited when I get to see my dad. It is always a blast and I don't want it to ever end. It is always sad to say good-bye, but I know that we will get to see each other soon.

2 comments:

Scott and Genevieve said...

That's awesome that you got to spend time with your Dad. It looks like you had a good time!

Jeremy and Cami said...

That sounds and looks like some good quality time you guys were able to spend together.